Upgrade to FastScripts 3 from the Mac App Store
FastScripts 3 is not available on the Mac App Store, because its features include powerful script-running abilities that are not permitted by Apple for apps in the store.
Customers who purchased FastScripts 2 from the Mac App Store can upgrade to FastScripts 3 for the same discounted price as customers who purchased FastScripts 2 from the Red Sweater Store.
To upgrade your Mac App Store license to FastScripts 3 at a discounted price:
- Install FastScripts 2 from the Mac App Store. You must have a fully unlocked copy of FastScripts 2 in order to proceed with the upgrade to FastScripts 3.
- Download and launch FastScripts 3.
Open FastScripts 3’s preferences and click the Registration tab:
- Click the Upgrade from Mac App Store… button. If you don’t see the button, your copy of FastScripts may already have a FastScripts 2 license to upgrade from. In that case just click the Open Web Store button to continue.
The Upgrade from the Mac App Store panel will guide you through the remaining steps:
- If the app did not automatically located your existing copy of FastScripts, click the Choose App… button to locate it.
- Verify the selected app with Red Sweater by clicking the Submit App. A copy of the license will be sent to Red Sweater to confirm its eligibility for the upgrade. Apps that have not previously been used for an upgrade are eligible.
- Finally, enter a valid name and email address, and click the Request License button to obtain a FastScripts 2 license from the Red Sweater Store. If successful, the Red Sweater Store will open in your browser with your new FastScripts 2 license automatically entered to unlock the upgrade pricing.